Composite resin bonding, also called dental bonding, is a restorative treatment used to disguise imperfections and improve the appearance of one or more teeth. Drs. Gunnerson and Bradford of Gunnerson Dental in Payson, Utah, work with patients to help them determine if dental bonding is right for them by learning about the main benefits.
What is composite resin dental bonding?
Drs. Gunnerson and Bradford describe dental bonding as a material of composite resin that is applied to the natural teeth, hardened and cured using a special light, and polished and filed to look just like tooth enamel. This material is used to cover various dental imperfections, including gaps between the teeth, chips, breakage, or even disguise misaligned teeth. This treatment is done in a single appointment and is a very affordable solution for many patients, especially when compared to more expensive alternatives.
What are the benefits of composite resin dental bonding?
The providers at Gunnerson Dental encourage patients to consider the many advantages of using dental bonding to repair the smile. Some of the benefits include:
- Affordability. Dental bonding is typically less expensive than other cosmetic dentistry options, such as veneers.
- Quick treatment time. The bonding process can often be completed in just one office visit.
- Versatility. Dental bonding can be used to repair various dental flaws, including gaps between teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, and discoloration.
- Natural appearance. Composite resin is matched to the color of the surrounding teeth for a seamless blend.
- Durability. Additionally, the material used in dental bonding is strong and durable. With proper care and regular maintenance, it can last for many years before needing touch-ups or replacement.
How do I find out more about obtaining dental bonding near me?
Composite resin dental bonding offers an affordable and effective solution for improving the appearance of your smile. If you reside in or around the area of Payson, UT, and want to speak to Drs. Gunnerson and Bradford, about restoring your smile with this or other cosmetic treatments available at the office, call (801) 658-0175 to request an appointment at 33 W 300 S.
Share this Article