With cosmetic dentistry, you don’t have to put up with flawed teeth. Cosmetic procedures like porcelain veneers can correct problems with chipped, cracked, discolored, or uneven teeth to make your smile as lovely as you want it to be. If you’re struggling with imperfect teeth, consider all that veneers from Gunnerson Dental, Payson, Utah, can do for you.
About Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-fitted porcelain shells that dentists bond to imperfect teeth to enhance your smile’s appearance. These shells conceal stains, chips, and other flaws on your teeth to make your smile appear whiter, straighter, smoother, or more uniform.
Reasons to Consider Porcelain Veneers
Veneers offer a quick, practical means of improving your smile’s appearance, as most procedures can be completed in two or three dental visits. Here are some more reasons to get veneers:
- Versatility – Veneers can correct all kinds of dental issues ranging from tooth stains and discolorations to crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, broken teeth, misshapen teeth, and irregularly sized teeth.
- Flexibility – Our dentists can customize your treatment to suit your unique dental needs.
- Easy placement – Veneers only require that a thin layer of enamel be removed before placement. Once they’re bonded in place, they become a permanent part of your smile.
- Tooth strengthening – Porcelain veneers are strong enough to endure years of chewing. They also strengthen compromised teeth to prevent future chipping, cracking, or breakage.
- Easy Maintenance – Porcelain veneers don’t require special care to stay healthy and strong. Good oral hygiene and routine dental cleaning will keep your smile in great shape for years.
- Long-lasting – With proper oral care, porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years, protecting and beautifying your smile.
- Reduce tooth sensitivity – By covering chipped or cracked teeth, veneers act like a shield against any sensitivity you may feel when consuming hot or cold foods and drinks.
Porcelain Veneers Near Me in and around Payson, Utah
To learn more about veneer treatment, contact Drs. Cheyn Gunnerson and Jake Bradford from Gunnerson Dental in Payson, UT, at (801) 658-0175.
Share this Article