If you’ve been living with missing teeth, getting restorations will have a major impact on your life, especially if those new teeth are dental implants. Implant surgery gives you replacement teeth that look, feel, and function so much like real teeth; it will be like having your natural teeth again. At Gunnerson Dental, we offer natural-looking teeth implants to our patients in Payson, Utah, and surrounding communities.
Effects of Tooth Loss
When teeth go missing, you lose more than just your pretty smile. You lose chewing power, forcing you to give up certain types of food. You may have trouble pronouncing certain words, making it challenging to communicate with others. Losing natural teeth can cause jawbone loss, dental drift, and changes in your bite, leading to undue wear and tear on your teeth. Implant restorations can correct these problems and more to restore your quality of life.
Life-changing Benefits of Implants
Implants can give you back the pleasures that having strong, healthy teeth can provide. You can live life to the full without worrying about the appearance or function of your smile. Implants:
- Improve your ability to chew all kinds of foods for your dining pleasure
- Restore clear speech so that you can socialize with ease
- Hold your restorations firmly in place at all times so your teeth never slip, shift or fall out unexpectedly
- Fill the gaps left by missing teeth to preserve your bite and prevent dental drift
- Complete your smile naturally with robust, attractive replacement teeth
- Offer the flexibility of replacing one, several, or all your teeth
- Last a lifetime, providing a permanent solution to tooth loss issues
Dental Implants Cost
Implants aren’t “one size fits all,” as people have different needs. The cost of implant surgery will depend on the type of treatment you need. If you have dental insurance, your carrier may offer partial coverage for implants. We also provide payment options to help our patients finance this treatment.
To schedule a consultation for implant treatment, contact your Payson, UT implant dentist Dr. Jake Bradford from Gunnerson Dental, at (801) 658-0175.