Welcome to Gunnerson Dental, where we nurture young smiles with children’s dental care. Since we understand children require special care, we have equipped our office with a well-trained team and a home-like environment to provide dental care in a fun, relaxed way. If you want a dentist in Payson, Utah, to care for your child’s oral health, you can trust Drs. Cheyn Gunnerson and Jakob Bradford. We promise to treat your little ones as our own.
Our child-friendly services
Our dental office provides children’s dentistry or pediatric dental care for infants, children, and teenagers. Our team isn’t only trained to provide standard care but also understands oral development and growth of children’s mouths to ensure optimal oral health.
Some pediatric dental care services we provide include:
- Oral exams: Like adults, children should see a dentist every six months or more frequently if at risk of cavities and gum infection. Routine dental check-ups allow us to detect and treat oral issues before they become painful and costly
- Dental cleanings: Children require periodic dental cleanings to remove built-in plaque and tartar in areas missed with at-home dental care. We offer gentle cleanings to protect your child’s smile from decay, gum infection, and bad breath
- Dental X-rays: If your child is of appropriate age, we take dental X-rays to examine their oral development and unearth hidden dental issues beneath the gum line. We use the safest digital X-rays that emit 90% less radiation than film-based traditional X-rays
- Teeth sealants: Brushing and flossing are essential in fighting tooth decay, but sometimes your child needs the dentist’s help. We offer dental sealants — thin, plastic coatings applied on decay-prone teeth to seal out acids and harmful bacteria
- Sedation dentistry: It’s normal for your child to have dental anxiety. However, this doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the dental care they deserve. We offer nitrous oxide as a safe method to keep your child relaxed during treatments
- Education: We teach your children the basics of oral hygiene, including proper ways to brush and floss their teeth. Additionally, we teach parents/guardians how to maintain their children’s smiles at home
Child-friendly dental office near me
Our goal is to pass on good oral habits from a tender age to help your child maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for a lifetime.
We welcome you to Gunnerson Dental for gentle, caring, and fun children’s dental care. Please call (801) 658-0175 to schedule an appointment with our friendly team.
Share this Article